Saturday 30 July 2011

Strong Enough

Matthew West sings a song called 'Stong Enough'

"You must. You must think I'm strong, to give me what I'm going through..."

My friend received a heavy blow yesterday and my heart is heavy knowing what his heart is carrying. I am praying that he will be strong enough.

Love is hard.

It's not the first time he has had to bear this weight, and those days were hard. I took some words from him during those days and used them when I had to carry the same heavy, heavy weight. Those words gave me strength and now I give them back to him...

"Grief is an expression of love,
for if you love someone you will always grieve their absence
and for that reason,
grief is never a burden,
nor does it end
but it becomes a part of your life's rhythm...
as regular as breathing, eating, sleeping and loving."

Love is hard.

"Hands of mercy won't you cover me...Lord right now I'm asking You to be strong enough.

Strong Enough."

Andrew...my heart to yours.